Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Champion's Way

By
3 for 2 on all shoes at SpyLoveBuy Many styles & colours to chose.
Claim your Free Reading from this accurate & talented Astrologer now
Report Shows How to Out-Negotiate Suppliers & Contractors
This world is filled with extraordinary people who influence the fabric of our society. Life is always presenting us with opportunities for personal growth and lessons for our journey towards greatness. Recently, I read a quote by Albert Einstein that stated, "The only path to TRUE GREATNESS is through the school of hard knocks." We love to admire champions who rise high above obstacles that stand in the way of their plans, purpose and progress. The word champion describes one who is a fighter or warrior.
We've heard it said before, "It's not the size of the dog in the fight; it's the size of the fight in the dog." My pint size dog is known for her feisty behavior at times. She vacillates between being Scooby doo scared one minute to bold as a lion the next. I've witnessed all 8 pounds of her bark profusely at a dog 5 times her size. Most recently, I had to chuckle when I saw her barking at a little Chihuahua that was smaller than her probably about 4 pounds. As CoCo continued barking to let her position be known I was in utter surprise, when the mini Chihuahua refused to run for the border and the two entered a barking match.
The question I want to pose is do you still have a fight of determination residing within or have you numbed your true passion and chosen to sit idly by while others soar to great heights? When it comes to accomplishing our goals we can either allow granted access to futile excuses or deny entry at the very onset.
During my participation as a pageant contestant one of my sister queens really inspired me with her poise under pressure. We were preparing for our red carpet photo shoot and one of her 4 inch heels broke. I left her in the restroom working with someone who was helping to repair it. Later that afternoon we saw each other in the parking lot and I said to her, "Oh, you fixed your shoe!" She turned around and showed me the back side of the shoe while standing without a heel. That was a prime example of the champion's way. She was walking as if she had two functioning high heels. She could have staggered with a limp drawing unnecessary attention to herself. How many of us walk around with a limp in our attitudes making constant complaints such as, "I don't like my job, my money is acting funny, and I'm so tired" etc...
Every day we awaken there will be challenges waiting but true champions are ready to fight back before, during and after impending adversity. I challenge you to convert your issues into a well of inspiration that will make an impact and intrigue onlookers. Always remember, when life hits you hard, don't you dare back down, stand tall and hit back harder! That's the champion's way!

No comments:

Post a Comment